Thermal Labels for Transport Consignments
To help provide our team and drivers with more information when handling your freight, we have updated our label format in Freman, our consignment note creation system.
Dimensions for the new thermal labels are 101 mm (width) x 149mm (height).
What does this mean for our customers?
All customers printing thermal labels via Freman will need to use our prescribed label stock.
The older label stock has been discontinued and will no longer be available through our recommended label suppliers.
2 steps to updating customer label stock:
- Order new label stock
- Download and complete the Mainfreight Label Order Form 2021 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can phone Sato directly on 0800-522-357
- Download and complete the Printer Kit Order Form and email email@example.com
- Alternatively you can phone Mitech directly on 09-915-5555
- Rapid Labels
- Please visit Insignia Labels
- Update Label Stock Size in Printer Settings
When you have run out of the old label stock and have put the new label stock into your printer, you may need to update the label stock size settings for your printer on your computer.
Please see below for some tips on updating your label stock sizes, or contact your IT team as required.