Adding my printers in Freman
Note: You need to download and install Mainchain Printing Tool onto your computer before you can add your printers in Freman. To find out more, click here.
1. In Freman, click [Settings].
2. Click [Printing].
3. Enable the Print Types you would like to use or have it printed by default by selecting the relevant toggles.
- Enabled: Available to select from the New Consignment Note and Consignment Review pages.
- Print by default: Always selected by default to be printed from the New Consignment Note and Consignment Review pages.
4. Select the edit button, , in the last column to amend the printer settings.
5. Select the format and required printer from the dropdown list, and click [Save].
- This should display all printers which are available to you on your PC under Printer and Devices in Windows.
6. Once all the printers have been added, click [Save]. You're now ready to print consignment documents directly from Freman.
Last Updated: May 12, 2020