If you are sending courier satchels, ensure you specify the correct satchel code when creating your consignment:
1. Click Create Consignment Note.
2. Fill in the Freight Details as per normal, but select your satchel code in the Pack Type dropdown.
Consignment Note Numbering
You can either use auto-generated courier ticket numbers:
Or your own references as part of the Consignment ID:
- If you would like to create a custom prefix for couriers, you can ask your account manager to assist you with this.
- Please keep in mind, a custom prefix must be between 1 and 3 letters and have a specific number of digits.
Not all consignment note fields are supported by the courier carriers, so based on the selected carrier some fields may be shown or hidden. The following fields are not supported by New Zealand Couriers, Post Haste or Castle Parcels:
• Pick up and Drop off to Depot
• Multiple Sender and Receiver References
• Hire Equipment • Additional Pickup and Delivery Information
Please review all information before processing the consignment.
Sending Dangerous Goods
Automatically print Dangerous Goods Declaration forms in the same way as you do for transport consignments.
1. Simply select your saved DG product and ensure the green diamond displays.
2. Review and select your appropriate Dangerous Goods Signatory before Printing.