- Which thermal printers do we support?
Which printer do we support?
Sato WS4 series printers are those we primarily support. The Information below on suppliers and stock sizes are helpful. Additionally, we do have some support for Datamax and ZPL printers, typically the Zebra brand. We also allow for some ‘generic’ output files from Freman, however we do not actively promote other branded printers or imply they will be sure to work.
Thermal Label Printer Solution
Sato provides a range of label printers, which work very efficiently with Freman.
With the WS4 series of label printers being the most common label printer this is a great choice for printing labels out of Freman.
Sato WS408DT Direct Thermal Label Printers
• Compatible & efficient with Freman
• It is compact which is ideal when it comes to clogged up workbenches/desktops
• Easy to maintain
• Prints barcodes
• Can connect via USB or Ethernet
• Compatible with different types of label stock
- Where can I order a thermal printer?
Purchasing a thermal printer
For New Zealand customers: You will need to contact your Mainfreight Group account manager or Sato Group for more information about purchasing a thermal printer.
Sato Asia Pacific
Ph: 09 477 2222
Order Form: Mainfreight Label Order Form 2022
For Australian customers: You will need to contact Insignia directly for thermal printer purchases.
Ph: 1300 467 446
Fax: 1300 780 049
For printer servicing and maintenance please contact Sato Group (New Zealand) or Insignia (Australia)
For Freman label printer support please contact the IT service desk on 09 525 8848 (NZ) or 03 8336 0900 (AU).
- What are Mainfreight's label dimensions?
Our dimensions are 101 mm (width) x 149 mm (height).
- How do I change the label stock options on my computer?
- For Datamax printers, please select: Change the label size on your Datamax printer - Freman Help
- For Zebra printers, please select: Change the label size on your Zebra printer - Freman Help
- For Sato printers, please select: Change the label size on your Sato printer - Freman Help
- For Brother printers, please select : Change the label size on your Brother Printer - Freman Help
- Where can I order more labels?
To order label stock please enquire with your existing label provider. If you do not have one, below is a selection of suppliers:
- Download and complete the Mainfreight Label Order Form 2022 and email email@example.com.
- Alternatively, you can phone Sato directly on 0800-522-357
- Rapid Labels
- Printers - Download and complete the Mainfreight Printer Order Form 2023 and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
- Labels - Download and complete the Mainfreight SSCC Label Order Form 2021 and email email@example.com with your requirements.
- Alternatively, you can phone Rapid Labels directly on (09) 414 1730.
- Please visit Insignia Labels
Last Updated: July 9, 2021